Thursday, August 21, 2008

Free Laptop Factory Service/Repair/Maintenance Manuals

I've created a new custom google search engine here, which limits searches to only sites which have free service manuals to download for common Laptops, such as eserviceinfo.com and sonyrecovery.co.uk. As an example, here is a search for Acer 1300.

If anyone knows the URL's to electronics manufacturers internal, partner-only, or ASP (authorized service provider) support portals (and hopefully passwords too ;-) such as csd.acer.com.tw please leave a comment below, email me, or give me a phone call.

Also, if you need your computer, laptop, printer, or cell phone repaired, or home or business computer networking, data recovery, and you're in the New Orleans area I am available for business. My contact information is below.





Here's an RSS feed that may interest you ;-)

No comments: