Monday, July 18, 2022

A Guy spends thousands each year just wasting the IRS time

"I have a bot running 24/7 buying and selling for 0 target profit just to waste IRS manpower and money.

I print and send the IRS all the cocumentation about my trades in paper form to stop them from automatizing the process with a computer program.

I mix blank pages, double print, ghost print or mark/write in them just in case they have a way to scan and use some sort of recognition software. That way they have to look at thousands upon thousands of pages one by one and look and random scribblings and drawn dicks while doing their job.

It's a whole pallet of papers with trades so I hire a guy to forklift that shit and send it just in the offchance that having to deal with a pallet is troublesome for them.

All the documents are numbered but I pack everything """"completely out of order"""" (as in the lower numbers always happen to be at the bottom of the pallet) in case the order of the trades is important. If order is important they now have to deal lift boxes and have them laying around before they can even start checking the numbers.

My normal trades are also in those page so they can't just ignore everything.

This costs me thousands of dollar every year. I make sure to send the invoices of how much all the processes cost me on top of the pallet so that whoever is in charge of it knows I'm wasting the equivalent of two months of his waging in asinine shit on top of his or her time."

No comments: